So after the saturday morning session of conference we needed to get out of the house and decided to go to this little pumpkin patch we had heard about not far from our house. It was a blast. They had this hayride that took you out to the "pumpkin patch" and you could chose your pumpkin and then hop on the hayride back to the barn. The boys loved the ride cause it was pulled by a John Deer (scott could not be prouder) and then the patch was one that they had already picked the pumpkins and just set them on the ground for you to look (you can tell by the picture). We played in the mini corn maze and the hay pit and then it was time to head home, with our pumkins, cider, and balloons. We might have to go back again. Hope everyone enjoyed conference weekend as much as we did!!!
7 comments:
SO cute!! Sounds like a pretty perfect day.
I am amazed how one child is all Scott and the other is all you! Darling boys!
how fun!
Fun! I haven't seen any pumpkin patches around here...I guess living in the city I wouldn't, we might have to go for an adventure into the sticks next week :)
Cute Kids!!!
Hahaha! Again, I LOVE your new blog header. Priceless.
love the pumpkins pic!
Post a Comment