Monday, January 5, 2009

SLACKER!!!!

The lights at Temple Square


A rare picture of us on New Years Eve

Niels 2nd Birthday, he would try to blow his candles out from back there. he didnt like the fire


A jammie picture of the boys at Grandmas



Niels at the "Little Gym" he loved going and being able to run and jump on anything and not get into trouble.


Boy have I been a slacker on my blog. A friend of mine got me into Facebook and that has consumed my time, it has been fun catching up with old friends. I hope that everyone had a great holiday and is ready for 2009. We sure are. It was a great party the last couple of weeks and now we are ready to start the new year. I wanted to share a few of our holiday adventures with everyone. So here it goes.

1 comment:

The Keetch Family said...

Hi Tang! Your boys are so cute and growing fast! I keep thinking you have little baby, but there he is sitting up! crazy! we need to all get together. we should all meet at a restaurant, no kids soon! when's good for you???