The last two weeks have been super crazy here at the Larsen household. First off and most importantly, my younger brother got married. Chance finally took the plunge and it was fabulous. They got married at the Oakland temple and had a dinner there and then off to IF for the next weekend at my parents home, in their new backyard. It was so much fun. We drove to California a few days early and took the boys to Six Flags and then toured around San Fransisco, which was great. I had never been and I absolutely loved it. There is a pic of us in front of Alcatraz (Davis was asleep, it had been a long day). Then was the wedding, which was beautiful and so exciting. We also stopped at the JellyBelly factory on the drive home which was eventful. We probably would have been kicked out had we not left 15 min after we got there. I mean really, who puts 1000's of JellyBeans for little kids to grab out and about?
The next weekend, I flew home to IF to help my mom with the reception there and Scott and the boys stayed home. I do have the best hubby in the world and to top it off Niels got the flu while I was gone. :( It was fun to be in IF for a few days and hang with my fam and a few friends. I can't complain, it was a great break for me. Anyway, things are settling down now and no more traveling til the holidays. A few pics of our adventures...
xoxo
7 comments:
The wedding looked so pretty. You and your family looked so pretty. We NEED to talk, dang it. Call me or I will call soon. Love ya.
I am so excited to get your invite! Your family is adorable, and your cute little brother got married. I loved your sister-in-law's colors. Can't believe you guys live in Oregon, and time goes way to fast. If you have time, send me a regular email so I can have yours to invite you to my blog! Great to get updated on you!
Tyree
Great pics of your family, love your long hair and the green dress. Chance and his woman totally look related.
Hi friend--you look lovely in celery green! miss you and the little "studs" and I miss our walks around sugarhouse!
Now is this the younger of the two brothers? I cannot believe your brothers are old enough to be married- wasn't he in Jr. High when we were in college? (I guess it has been awhile). I LOVE their colors- love the green/brown combo- looks classy for a wedding. How are you liking life in Oregon? Good to see an update.
I can't believe how big your boys are. Time sure flys. Im glad I have your blog to stay in touch.
I love the quote on your blog heading! So cute. And of course you are unbelievably gorgeous!
Post a Comment