Sorry that I am having issues with my blog, I am hoping that I have fixed it and everyone can still comment, if it is not working still please let me know how to fix it. I need blogging for dummies or something.
Hi this is Rachel, I'm a friend of Brandon's from High School and Emily Robinson-Smiths little sis. I hope you don't mind I check out your blog here and there. I'd love to stay posted on your cute little family. devin.rachel@gmail.com
If you still go private my email is hunter_3dboys@msn.com, but if you were getting spam comments the word verification should take care of it. It looks like your summer has been a blast. I miss having a zoo so close. We used to go to the zoo in Boise all the time.
i want to get together sometime soon. i need to figure out how to mother 2 kids and still get a shower in first though. i tell you, this mothering business is tough work.
New Kids huh?! Is it time to start feeling old yet, when your pre-teen bands are now "classics"? ug! Hey, have you heard from Pixton lateley???? Laurie's got a blog going now too ericandlauriemoore.blogspot.com And don't worry-I'm a blog dummy too! Great looking family!!!! -Stout
12 comments:
Hi this is Rachel, I'm a friend of Brandon's from High School and Emily Robinson-Smiths little sis. I hope you don't mind I check out your blog here and there. I'd love to stay posted on your cute little family. devin.rachel@gmail.com
If you still go private my email is hunter_3dboys@msn.com, but if you were getting spam comments the word verification should take care of it. It looks like your summer has been a blast. I miss having a zoo so close. We used to go to the zoo in Boise all the time.
Hey Tangi! Include me on the private list because I love checking up on your cute family once in awhile. My email is scrapkh@hotmail.com
Comments are working . . . I think! I am no pro, but am happy to help you with your blog, dummy. ;)
looks great babe!
Fun pictures and I like the new look! My email is michelle.weymouth@gmail.com if you go private
:)
Hey TANGI Heres my email cowgirlupem@yahoo.com
tangi! Loved seeing you in IF... I finally joined the bandwagon and started a stinkin' blog...
Your boys are so cute!!!
Sabrina
oh please add us. brooklynskanchy@gmail.com
i want to get together sometime soon. i need to figure out how to mother 2 kids and still get a shower in first though. i tell you, this mothering business is tough work.
New Kids huh?! Is it time to start feeling old yet, when your pre-teen bands are now "classics"? ug!
Hey, have you heard from Pixton lateley???? Laurie's got a blog going now too ericandlauriemoore.blogspot.com
And don't worry-I'm a blog dummy too!
Great looking family!!!!
-Stout
Tangi I am dieing to talk to you so that you can prep me for what to expect with baby #2! Cute little babes!!!
I love to keep up with your family! If you go private put us on the list!!
ashley_dawn12@hotmail.com!!!
Post a Comment